Are we still doing hot cocoa bombs or did that trend fizzle out?
Anyway, Easter is typically still pretty brisk or even blizzard-like in my area (depending on the year) so chocolate bunny hot cocoa bombs (trendy or no) seem like the way to go.
These are super fun, super easy, and a fun surprise for Easter guests!
Looking for more Easter recipes? Look below:
- Chocolate Bunny Hot Cocoa Bombs from Amy's Cooking Adventures
- Bunny Mary from Culinary Cam
- Aloo Matar Kheema Masala- Malvani Style from Sneha's Recipe
- Carrot and Raisin Salad from Palatable Pastime
- Roasted Asparagus and Mushrooms from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Goan Baath Cake (Semolina Coconut Cake) from Cook with Renu
Chocolate Bunny Hot Cocoa Bombs
2 (3.5 ounce) hollow chocolate bunnies
4 tablespoons dry hot chocolate mix
2 tablespoons mini dehydrated marshmallows
Pastel colored sprinkles
1 tablespoon chocolate chips
6 ounces hot milk, to serve
Use a skewer to drill a hole in the bottom of each chocolate bunny. Use a small funnel to pour half the hot chocolate mix, dehydrated marshmallows, and sprinkles into the cavity.
Melt the chocolate chips, keeping a few aside. Dip an unmelted chocolate chip into the melted chocolate, then place it into the drilled out hole like a cork. Use additional melted chocolate to seal any gaps. Rewrap in foil, if desired.
To serve, place the chocolate bunny in hot milk and stir until melted.
Perfect recipe Amy, easy peasy and delicious....not to mention a great addition to the Easter Basket.ReplyDelete
This is interesting, never tried it in this way. Kids would love this treat.ReplyDelete