Are we still doing hot cocoa bombs or did that trend fizzle out?
Anyway, Easter is typically still pretty brisk or even blizzard-like in my area (depending on the year) so chocolate bunny hot cocoa bombs (trendy or no) seem like the way to go.
These are super fun, super easy, and a fun surprise for Easter guests!
Looking for more Easter recipes? Look below:
- Chocolate Bunny Hot Cocoa Bombs from Amy's Cooking Adventures
- Bunny Mary from Culinary Cam
- Aloo Matar Kheema Masala- Malvani Style from Sneha's Recipe
- Carrot and Raisin Salad from Palatable Pastime
- Roasted Asparagus and Mushrooms from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Goan Baath Cake (Semolina Coconut Cake) from Cook with Renu
Chocolate Bunny Hot Cocoa Bombs
2 (3.5 ounce) hollow chocolate bunnies
4 tablespoons dry hot chocolate mix
2 tablespoons mini dehydrated marshmallows
Pastel colored sprinkles
1 tablespoon chocolate chips
6 ounces hot milk, to serve
Use a skewer to drill a hole in the bottom of each chocolate bunny. Use a small funnel to pour half the hot chocolate mix, dehydrated marshmallows, and sprinkles into the cavity.
Melt the chocolate chips, keeping a few aside. Dip an unmelted chocolate chip into the melted chocolate, then place it into the drilled out hole like a cork. Use additional melted chocolate to seal any gaps. Rewrap in foil, if desired.
To serve, place the chocolate bunny in hot milk and stir until melted.