It’s Sunday Funday and today’s theme is tacos!
I decided to think outside the box (just a little) and make breakfast tacos! Breakfast tacos are a cinch to make! Salsa eggs layered with breakfast faves, served up on a tortilla and topped with guacamole - what’s not to love?
Don't miss these other delicious taco recipes!
- Karen’s Kitchen Stories: Ancho Chili Chicken Tacos
- Amy’s Cooking Adventures: Breakfast Tacos
- Making Miracles: Honey BBQ Chicken Tacos
- Palatable Pastime: Shredded Chipotle Chicken Tacos
- A Day in the Life on the Farm: Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Grilled Tacos
- Food Lust People Love: Southwestern Chicken Tacos
- Culinary Adventures with Camilla: Spiced Smashed Potato Tacos with Homemade Purple Corn Tortillas
- Sneha’s Recipe: Tofu Tikka Tacos
¼ cup salsa
Spinach or lettuce
4 slices Bacon, cooked crisp
Shredded Cheddar cheese
Warm the tortillas. Place the cheese on to melt.
Meanwhile, heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Add a tablespoon of bacon drippings to the pan. Add the eggs and salsa and cook, stirring often to scramble the eggs. Cook until the eggs are cooked through and excess liquid from the salsa has cooked off.
Layer spinach, eggs, bacon, guacamole, and hash brown on the tortilla and serve hot.