Today’s Sunday Funday is celebrating a mid-autumn festival.
To celebrate, I thought I’d make a final pasta salad, using up the last of the cucumbers from the garden. This salad is simple and bright, reminiscent of Cucumbers and Cream or German Cucumber Salad, two other great cucumber sides!
It is a great side dish to bring to those last cookouts of the season!
- Creamy Cucumber Pasta Salad from Amy's Cooking Adventures
- Crockpot Mexican Butternut Squash Soup from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Fresh Fig Salad from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Golden Moon Milk from Culinary Cam
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Sambar from Cook with Renu
- Keto Chilled Cucumber & Avocado Soup from Sneha's Recipe
- Smashed Potatoes from Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Warm Root Vegetable Salad with Pomegranate Molasses Dressing from Food Lust People Love
-Add cooked chicken to turn this into a main dish
Creamy Cucumber Pasta Salad
½ pound pasta (I used mini farfalle)
1 English cucumber, peeled and sliced
3 tablespoons mayo
3 tablespoons sour cream
1 tablespoon vinegar
¾ teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon dried dill
Salt & pepper
Cook and drain the pasta. Cool to room temperature.
Add the cucumbers to the pasta. Whisk together remaining ingredients. Stir the dressing in, then cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
Before serving, taste, adjusting seasoning as needed.