Today’s Sunday Funday is going bananas!
That’s right, it’s National Banana Lovers Day, so we’ve got all sorts of banana recipes.
Since this summer was blazing hot, I made a no-bake banana treat.
These tasty treats use only 4 ingredients and can be enjoyed frozen or not. Freezing is great for a cold day and holds the bites together, but they’re delicious either way.
I didn’t give any ingredient amounts below, because much of it is up to personal preference. No matter what, these make an excellent snack or even a healthy dessert!
Want more banana recipes?
- Banana Chip Cookies with Melted Caramel from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Banana Mousse from Culinary Cam
- Banana Pecan Caramel Sauce from Food Lust People Love
- Banana Zucchini Cake from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Browned Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Chocolate Coated Banana from Mayuri's Jikoni
- Double Chocolate Whole Wheat Banana Bread from Cook with Renu
- Frozen Peanut Butter Banana Pretzel Bites from Amy’s Cooking Adventures
- Sourdough Banana Appe from Sneha’s Recipe
Frozen Peanut Butter Banana Pretzel Bites
Adapted from Clean Fingers Laynie
Creamy peanut butter
Dark chocolate, melted
Line up the pretzel sticks on a baking sheet lined with parchment or a silicone mat. Use a spatula to spread a thick layer of peanut butter over the pretzel sticks.
Cut the bananas in half, then cut into pieces roughly the length of the pretzel sticks. Place the bananas, cut side down over the peanut butter. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Separate into individual bites and freeze for an hour.
After an hour, serve or place into a zipper bag. These are best enjoyed within a day or two or the pretzels start to get soggy & stale.