I love a great main dish salad! Salads are a lunch staple year round. I have a few go-to recipes that I eat in rotation but sometimes I like to shake things up a bit.
This one has all those great flavors like my Gyro-Style Pork recipe, but it’s a great vegetarian option that uses chickpeas for the protein source! This was a fantastic lunch all week!
Sunday Funday Theme "Salads"
- A Day in the Life on the Farm: BYO Chef Salad Bar
- Karen's Kitchen Stories: Fennel, Red Cabbage, Goat Cheese, & Citrus Salad
- Sneha's Recipe: Keto Coleslaw with Keto Thousand Island Dressing
- Culinary Cam: Lahpet Thoke (Fermented Tea Leaf Salad)
- Cook with Renu: Marinated Fig and Mozzarella Salad
- Mayuri's Jikoni: Pasta & Sweet Potato Salad
- The Mad Scientist's Kitchen: Pasta Salad
- Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice: Spicy Mojito Cucumber Salad
- Food Lust People Love: Tenderstem Broccoli (Broccolini) Potato Salad
- Amy's Cooking Adventures: Vegetarian Greek Salad with Chickpeas
Vegetarian Greek Salad with Chickpeas
2 cup salad greens
⅓ cup Greek Seasoned Roasted Chickpeas
¼ avocado, sliced
¼ cup roasted tomatoes
Crumbled Feta cheese
Dressing of choice
Place the greens in a bowl Top with remaining ingredients and enjoy.