I have a fun crafty snack for you today!
When the kids were little, I loved making themed snacks for their lunches or for after school snacks. I had an idea for turkey fruit cups and just couldn’t resist, even though they’re both teens.
While both agreed that they were cute, they both vehemently refused to take them in their cold lunch. Dude said he was afraid it would get damaged, but he’d eat it at home and Spud said his might go to school, but it would come home again too - haha - boys!
I made them anyway and plan to take them with for Thanksgiving and give them to my nieces who are 2 & 5…I might find a bit more appreciation there!
- Blender Whole Orange Bundt Cake from Sneha's Recipe
- Candied Citrus Peel from Culinary Cam
- Clementine Cheesecake from Mayuri's Jikoni
- Fruit Cup Turkeys from Amy’s Cooking Adventures
- Jalapeño Mandarin Margarita from Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Pig Pickin' Cake from Palatable Pastime
- Pork and Mandarin Orange Tacos from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Vegan Sizzler with Orange Sauce (Vegetables, Tofu and Quinoa) from Cook with Renu
Fruit Cup Turkeys
2 fruit cups (I used mandarin oranges)
Construction paper (red and orange)
Tape 3 feathers to the lid of the fruit cup. Use school glue to attach googly eyes and beak pieces cut out of red and orange paper. Serve!