Now that Thanksgiving is over, it’s time to start in on the Christmas treats!
Today I’m sharing a fun version of a favorite: peanut butter blossoms (or kiss cookies, whichever you prefer).
Last year’s version turned the peanut butter blossoms into adorable little reindeer and this year transforms them into Christmas trees.
It is a simple way to jazz up a Christmas classic! This recipe takes a basic peanut butter blossom (cooled completely after baking). Then, green candy melts are swirled around the kiss. Nonpareils are sprinkled over the wet candy melts (along with star sprinkles, if you have them).
The result is easy peasy and festive!
Idea from Little Sunny Kitchen
Check out these Christmas treats:
- Christmas Tree Peanut Butter Blossoms from Amy’s Cooking Adventures
- German Chocolate Caramel Bars from Palatable Pastime
- Homemade Jujube Jelly Sweets from Sneha’s Recipe
- Maritozzi from Culinary Cam
- Rocky Road Brownies from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Two-minute Quick Fudge from Food Lust People Love
- Vegan Air Fryer Churros from Cook with Renu
I love that they do indeed look like little Christmas trees! So creative, Amy!ReplyDelete