It’s Sunday Funday and it’s all about peaches today. I am not terribly fond of peaches, so I went to my default: a great cocktail!
The peach in this recipe comes in the form of peach schnapps. When it’s mixed with orange juice, rum, and a splash of cranberry juice, a refreshing cocktail is born! This is perfect on a hot summer day and could also be fantastic at a Sunday brunch!
Don't miss these other delightful peach recipes:
- Citrus Peach Sangria by Food Lust People Love
- Fresh Peach Iced Tea by Our Good Life
- Fuzzy Melba by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Georgia Peach Cocktail by Amy's Cooking Adventures
- Grilled Peach Cocktail of Heavenly Wisdom by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Homemade Fresh Peach Nectar by Sneha’s Recipe
- Maple Roasted Peaches by Mayuri’s Jikoni
- Peach Glazed Chicken Breasts by Making Miracles
- Peach Scones by Palatable Pastime
Georgia Peach Cocktail
Adapted from A Couple Cooks
1 ounce peach schnapps
1 ounce rum
2 ounces orange juice
1 ounce berry juice (cranberry recommended, I used sparkling blackberry)
Fill a cup with ice. Add the schnapps, rum, and orange juice and stir to mix. Carefully place the berry juice on top. Serve immediately.
Cocktails seem to be the recipe of the day for this event. Yours sounds delicious.ReplyDelete