Who loves Baby Yoda? Today I’m sharing a super fun Mocktail the whole family can enjoy, inspired by Baby Yoda!
I got the idea from a Yoda Soda recipe in a Star Wars Cookbook that I adapted to Baby Yoda.
Wookiee Cookies: A Star Wars Cookbook by Robin Davis
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
This is a great little cookbook for Star Wars fans young and old.
The featured recipes are mostly regular recipes with cute Star Wars names and styling.
I made my own adjustments to most the recipes I made from the cookbook, but did love the Star Wars inspiration!
View all my reviews
Spud, my 10 year old, loves citrus and Baby Yoda, so he was over the moon about this one!
This drink is perfect for kids parties or Star Wars day!
Check out these other tasty Mocktails:
- Amaretto Sour Mocktail by Food Lust People Love
- Baby Yoda Soda from Amy's Cooking Adventures
- Blackberry Virgin Mojito by Making Miracles
- Color-Changing Nam Dok Anchan (Butterfly Pea Flower Lemonade) from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Frozen Strawberry Margarita Mocktail by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Non Alchoholic Spiced Sangria by Sneha's Recipe
- Virgin Margarita from Palatable Pastime
Baby Yoda Soda
Inspired by Wookie Cookies: A Star Wars Cookbook
Juice from ½ lime
1-2 ounces lemon-lime soda
1 scoop lime sherbert
2 lime slices
Place the soda and lime juice in a martini glass and gently stir to mix. Add a scoop of lime sherbert to the cup.
Thread the grapes on a toothpick and place in the cup. Add the lime slices to represent ears. Enjoy immediately.