Happy Easter! Alleluia! He is Risen!
It is always such a joyful day!
Today’s Sunday Funday is celebrating too. Only we’re thinking ahead to those Easter leftovers!
In my house, there is always an abundance of ham and hard boiled eggs leftover. The ham is no big deal. In fact, my family loves ham so much that they’ll just eat the leftover and get sad if I horde some back for a recipes like Scalloped Potatoes & Ham or Ham & Bean Soup.
The eggs on the other hand…
We go strong for a little while and then the enthusiasm for eggs quickly fades.
Luckily for me, I love a loaded main dish lunch salad and that’s how I plan to repurpose those leftovers this year!
This chef salad is loaded with all sorts of great protein sources that just happen to be Easter leftovers too!
Enjoy these other recipes that use of those leftovers!
- Au Gratin Potato and Ham Casserole from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Broccoli Ham and Swiss Casserole from Palatable Pastime
- Chef Salad from Amy's Cooking Adventures
- Ham and Cheese Buttermilk Biscuits from Making Miracles
- Ham and Spinach Quiche from Food Lust People Love
- Leftover Brown Rice Cakes from Sneha's Recipe
- Toasted Croissant Croutons from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
2-3 cups spinach or leafy green of choice
1 hard boiled egg, sliced
⅓ cup cooked ham, diced
2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons croutons
1 tablespoon ranch dressing
1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
Place the spinach in a bowl. Top with remaining ingredients and enjoy.