This post is sponsored on behalf of #appleweek. Our generous sponsors, Swiss Diamond, Envy Apples, Imperial Sugar, Nordic Ware, Rodelle Vanilla, Flahavan's Irish Oatmeal, Nairn's and The Spice House have provided us with products for recipe creation and a giveaway for our readers. As always, all opinions are my own.
It’s the last week of Apple Week and I’m making breakfast again!
I decided to make an apple-icious take on my favorite multigrain pancakes! The pancakes are soft and bursting with flavor and an absolute homerun! Even Hubs, who tolerates frequent pancakes because the kids request them all the time, got excited about these pancakes – so that’s really saying something!
This fabulous recipe showcases even more of the wonderful Apple Week sponsors! Let’s take a look!
First is Swiss Diamond Cutlery. They sent a fabulous paring knife that made peeling and slicing apples for this recipe a breeze! This knife has become a kitchen staple!
Next is Rodelle Vanilla! They have a wonderful line of high-quality extracts! They are so flavorful and add wonderful depth to this recipe!
Third is Flavahan’s Irish Oats! I use oats in pancakes as often as possible and Flavahan’s made a get addition to this recipe!
- Apple, Bacon and Caramelized Onion Pizza by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Apple Bakewell Tart by Books n' Cooks
- Apple Cider Pulled Pork with Apple Slaw by Simple and Savory
- Apple Cinnamon Baklava by Kate's Recipe Box
- Apple Cinnamon Sprinkle Cookies by Daily Dish Recipes
- Apple Cream Pie with Oatmeal Crust by Savory Moments
- Apple Crisp Pie by The Anthony Kitchen
- Apple Oatmeal Muffins by House of Nash Eats
- Apple Pie Crepes by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Apple Pie Moonshine by Cookaholic Wife
- Apple Snack Cake by Caroline's Cooking
- Apple Stuffed Acorn Squash by Palatable Pastime
- Baked Apple Donuts with Oatmeal Crumble Topping by Girl Abroad
- Baked Cinnamon Apple Doughnuts by Jonesin' For Taste
- Braised Chicken with Apples by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Buttery Apple Streusel Thumbprint Cookies by Faith, Hope, Love & Luck
- Apple Gingerbread Cakelets by The Monday Box
- Caramel Apple Stuffed Waffles by 4 Sons R Us
- Caramel Apple Vodka Slushie by Everyday Eileen
- Caramel Drizzled Apple Pie Egg Rolls by The Freshman Cook
- Chai Apple Multigrain Pancakes by Amy's Cooking Adventures
- Chai-Spiced Baked Apple Oatmeal by The Redhead Baker
- Crumbly Apple Cranberry Casserole by Who Needs a Cape
- Easy Apple Dumplings by Corn, Beans, Pigs and Kids
- Gingered Apple Trifles by Culinary Adventures With Camilla
- Individual Apple Croissant Bread Pudding by A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Instant Pot Applesauce by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Marlborough Apple Custard Pie by Karen's Kitchn Stories
- Maple Apple Crisp by Jolene's Recipe Journal
- Overnight Apple Pie Steel Cut Oatmeal by Tip Garden
- Prairie Apple Crunch by Family Around the Table
- Ricotta Tart with Apples and Prosciutto by Cooking With Carlee
- Shaved Apple Salad by Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Spiced Apple Cider Charlotte Cake by Love and Confections
- Vegan Apple Pie Cinnamon Rolls by The Baking Fairy
Chai Apple Multigrain Pancakes
¾ cup whole wheat flour
¼ cup cornmeal
¼ cup old fashioned oats
2 tablespoon ground flax
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon sweetened chai spices
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
¾ cup buttermilk
2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cornmeal, oats, flax, baking soda, salt, chai and cinnamon.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, brown sugar, applesauce, buttermilk, and butter.
Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just moistened.
Pour 3-4 tablespoons of batter onto a hot, greased skillet. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until browned, flip and cook on the other side. Serve hot with butter and a big dollop of whipped cream.
Disclaimer: Thank you AppleWeek Sponsors: Swiss Diamond, Nordic Ware, Envy Apples, Imperial Sugar, The Spice House, Rodelle Vanilla, Flahavan’s Irish Oats and Nairn’s for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for AppleWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. The AppleWeek giveaway is open to U.S. residents, age 18 & up. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Seven (7) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The AppleWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the AppleWeek posts or entry.