Here’s a fun Halloween treat! These use chocolate cutout cookies, white frosting and candies that you probably have around for a quick and easy Halloween treat!
They are perfect for that last minute Halloween party where you want to bring decorated cookies but don’t have time for royal icing.
- Black Widow Cookies from Amy's Cooking Adventures
- Ghoulishly Good Halloween Care Packages from Culinary Cam
- Green-Eyed Monster Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Halloween Chicken Worm Nuggets from Sneha's Recipe
- Magically Easy Pumpkin Spice Cake from A Day in the Life on the Farm
Black Widow Cookies
Melted white chocolate or candy melts, melted
Chocolate chips, some melted
Red candy melts, melted
Bake the cookies according to recipe instructions. Use white chocolate to pipe a web onto the cookies. Use a bit of melted chocolate to stick whoppers and chocolate chips as the spider body. Add legs and black widow mark with melted chocolate and red candy melts. Set aside until hardened (or refrigerate for quicker hardening) and serve.