This week’s Sunday Funday is Chickpeas. I decided to whip an easy, tasty snack of roasted chickpeas! I decided to spice them with my Greek seasoning (so good!)
I munched on these fresh from the oven and then added them to a great salad that I’ll share next week!
Sunday Funday Theme " Chickpeas"
- Sneha’s Recipe: Air Fryer Roasted Chickpeas
- A Day in the Life on the Farm: Chickpea and Farro Soup
- Mayuri's Jikoni: Chole Bhature
- Amy’s Cooking Adventures: Greek Seasoned Roasted Chickpeas
- Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice: Pearl Couscous & Chickpea Salad with Basil
- Food Lust People Love: Roasted Salmon with Crispy Chickpea Salsa
- Palatable Pastime: Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
Greek Seasoned Roasted Chickpeas
1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas
1 tablespoon olive oil
¼ teaspoon salt
1-2 teaspoons Greek Seasoning
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
Drain and rinse the chickpeas. Pat dry. Toss with olive oil and season lightly with salt. Place onto a rimmed baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, stirring a couple times during baking.
Once the chickpeas are lightly browned, remove them from the oven and toss with Greek Seasoning. Cool and enjoy