Today’s recipe is a quick, easy no bake treat for your next Halloween party!
I absolutely love the combination of chocolate and pretzels and this treat combines my favorite flavors!
Pretzels are broken and drizzled with white chocolate and finished off with a cute chocolate spider!
Halloween Party Treats
- Creepy Pumpkin Seed Brittle by Food Lust People Love
- Ghostly Candy Apple Concoction Bark by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Jack O’Lantern Cheese Bites by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Halloween Ghost Hardboiled Eggs by Sneha's Recipes
- Spider Web Pretzels by Amy’s Cooking Adventures
Spider Web Pretzels
Inspired by Wishes & Dishes
Pretzel Sticks, broken in half
White chocolate candy melts
Green candy melts
Line a baking sheet or other surface with parchment or a baking mat.
Melt the white candy melts. Place them in a decorating bag fitted with a small round tip or into a zipper bag with a small corner clipped off.
Put a dollop of candy melts onto the prepared surface. Arrange the pretzel pieces in a starburst shape on top of the candy melts. Drizzle additional melted candy over the pretzels to make a web design.
Stick an M&M candy on top. Decorate with melted green candy melts, if desired. Set aside until hardened (a few minutes in the refrigerator helps) and serve.
Those are adorable! I can't wait to try this.ReplyDelete