Did you make an Easter ham?
I sure hope so, because today’s Sunday Funday theme is “interesting ham sandwiches” Presumably to use up any leftover Easter ham.
Now, I made this one prior to Easter, so I could have pictures, so I had to use store bought deli ham, but substituting Easter Ham, like my Crockpot Ham would be ah-mazing!
So what to do? I decided to get inspired by a favorite sandwich (Cubano) and a favorite appetizer (Ham & Pickle Rollups). The resulting sandwich is an easier version of the Cubano and a main dish version of the Ham & Pickle Rollups. Perfection, in my opinion!
Looking for more ways to use up that Easter ham?
- Keto 2-Minute Protein Bread & A Ham Sandwich from Sneha's Recipe
- Peameal Ham and Egg Breakfast Sandwich from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Spicy Ham Pimento Cheese Sandwiches from Food Lust People Love
- Grilled Ham, Cheese and Tomato Sandwich from Palatable Pastime
- Ham & Pickle Sandwich from Amy's Cooking Adventures
- Croque Monsieur from Making Miracles
Ham & Pickle Sandwich
1 bun (I used my 2 hour buns)
1 slice provolone cheese
1 slices ham (preferably Crockpot Ham)
2 dill pickles, sliced
Stack all ingredients & enjoy.