It’s Sunday Funday and it’s all about peaches today. I am not terribly fond of peaches, so I went to my default: a great cocktail!
The peach in this recipe comes in the form of peach schnapps. When it’s mixed with orange juice, rum, and a splash of cranberry juice, a refreshing cocktail is born! This is perfect on a hot summer day and could also be fantastic at a Sunday brunch!
Don't miss these other delightful peach recipes:
- Citrus Peach Sangria by Food Lust People Love
- Fresh Peach Iced Tea by Our Good Life
- Fuzzy Melba by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Georgia Peach Cocktail by Amy's Cooking Adventures
- Grilled Peach Cocktail of Heavenly Wisdom by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Homemade Fresh Peach Nectar by Sneha’s Recipe
- Maple Roasted Peaches by Mayuri’s Jikoni
- Peach Glazed Chicken Breasts by Making Miracles
- Peach Scones by Palatable Pastime
Georgia Peach Cocktail
Adapted from A Couple Cooks
1 ounce peach schnapps
1 ounce rum
2 ounces orange juice
1 ounce berry juice (cranberry recommended, I used sparkling blackberry)
Fill a cup with ice. Add the schnapps, rum, and orange juice and stir to mix. Carefully place the berry juice on top. Serve immediately.