Today’s recipe theme is all about the mushrooms.
I very recently made a mushroom sandwich for a book club posting, so I wasn’t entirely sure which mushroom dish to make.
Finally, I decided to saute the mushrooms and serve them over pork chops. Though honestly, these could be delicious on steaks, chicken, or even as a stand alone dish. They are that good!
Check out these other delicious mushroom recipes:
- Beef Stroganoff With Oyster Mushrooms from Sneha’s Recipe
- Butter-Braised Cardoons and Oyster Mushrooms from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Grilled Filet Mignon with Mushroom Cream Sauce from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Lentil Mushroom Feta Calzones from Food Lust People Love
- Matar Mushroom Curry from Palatable Pastime
- Mini Mushroom Burger Bites from Sid's Sea Palm Cooking
- Mushroom Masala from Mayuri's Jikoni
- Noodle Soup with Enoki Mushrooms and Scallops from Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Pork Chops with Garlic Butter Mushrooms from Amy's Cooking Adventures
Pork Chops with Garlic Butter Mushrooms
Adapted from Crunchy Creamy Sweet
1 pound pork chops
2 tablespoons butter, divided
8 ounces button mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
3 cloves garlic, minced
¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
Salt & pepper
Fry the pork chops in a skillet or grill to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
To make the mushrooms, melt 1 tablespoons of butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the mushroom and cook for 5 minutes or until they begin to release their liquid.
Stir in the garlic and seasonings and cook for another minute or until the mushrooms are fried. Stir in the remaining tablespoon of butter and serve over pork chops.
It sounds so wonderful, easy, perfect for a weeknight!ReplyDelete
Great minds Amy...I love all the garlic you used for these delicious looking mushrooms.ReplyDelete
That dish is a mushroom lover's dream! Those chops are totally smothered!ReplyDelete