Did you know that today is National Peanut Butter Day?
I love peanut butter, but in the interest of my waistline, I don’t enjoy it very often. My favorite peanut butter preparation is peanut butter smeared on apples! There’s nothing better!
For today’s recipe, however, I’m sharing a quick, adorable treat that is also my 3rd recipes for my Wreck-It Ralph Food ‘n Flix treats! (see the invite here, SugarRush Jell-O Shots here, and Ralph’s Texas Trash Party Mix here)
There adorable little ice cream cones are simply Nutter Butter Cookies dipped in candy melts and decorated with sprinkles!
Ice cream was enough of an inspiration for the movie, but then the sprinkles totally reminded Vanellope’s Hair!
Then since I was reminded of Vanellope’s hair, I started digging through my candy bowl to see which other Sugar Rush racers I could replicate!
It was so fun!
How about some more peanut buttery goodness?
Peanut Butter Day Recipes
- 3 Healthy Peanut Butter Smoothies by Bear & Bug Eats
- Chicken Satay with Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce by Everyday Eileen
- Marshmallow Peanut Butter Cookies by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls by The Freshman Cook
- E.T. Cookies by Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Easy Peanut Butter & Chocolate Swirled Fudge by Cookaholic Wife
- Easy Peanut Butter and Banana Croissants by Jonesin' For Taste
- Fluffernutter Macaron by A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- My Family's Favorite Peanut Butter Cookie (recipe remake) by Family Around the Table
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Pie by Soulfully Made
- Nutter Butter Ice Cream Cone Cookies by Amy's Cooking Adventures
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Granola Squares by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie Bowl by Simple and Savory
- Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oatmeal by Frugal Pantry
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Sheet Pan Pancakes by Kate's Recipe Box
- Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Spread by Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Peanut Butter Mocha Cupcakes by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Peanut Butter Mousse Parfaits by The Redhead Baker
- Honey Peanut Butter Popcorn by The Gingered Whisk
- Peanut Butter Snowballs by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Peanut Ginger Pasta by Jolene's Recipe Journal
- Thai Inspired Noodles by A Day in the Life on the Farm
Nutter Butter Ice Cream Cone Cookies
Idea from Rose Bakes
Melt the candy according to package instructions. Dip Nutter Butters half way into the candy melts, swirling as the cookie is removed. Immediately decorate with sprinkles.
To create the other Sugar Rush racers, get creative with candy melt colors and other candy toppings!