Yogurt is one of those great things. It can be a healthy breakfast or snack on its own, or you can make it into a parfait, so delicious that it could be breakfast, snack or maybe even dessert!
Activia recently launched Activia Selects in Greek and French Yogurt varieties. Each comes in several delicious fruity flavors. To celebrate these new yogurt varieties, Activia is offering readers a coupon for a FREE Activia Selects yogurt. To claim your freebie, go through the following steps:
1) Go to: http://freeactivia.com – this will take you to a FB page. Alternatively, you can click on the link provided in the assets page, that way we can track it.
2) “Like” the page
3) You may have to also click on the “Activia Select” link on the left sidebar
4) Enter your information in the form, select the yogurt you’d like to try and click on “Get Coupon”
5) You will receive an email with a link to the printable coupon.
6) Print the coupon (you may need to allow the Java print plug-in on your browser)
7) Bring it to a store to redeem your free Dannon Activia sample
Once you have your FREE yogurt in hand, you may be tempted to dig right in (I can’t blame you – it’s good!), but if you’re feeling a little fancy and sophisticated, I recommend using your yogurt as the base to a deliciously dessert-like parfait.
In the following parfait, I used Activia Selects French Fruit in the Bottom, Mixed Berry. The yogurt was smooth and creamy and the fruit added a wonderful extra punch of flavor. As with all Activia yogurts, these contain active cultures to promote digestive health. With just 170 calories and 5 grams of protein, Activia Selects are a smart choice for breakfast and between meal snacks.
Fruit and Yogurt Parfait
An Amy Original
1 (6 oz) Activia Selects French Yogurt Fruit in the Bottom, Mixed
2 graham crackers, broken
½ cup fresh raspberries
Gently stir the yogurt to mix the fruit from the bottom into the rest of the yogurt.
Place a small handful of broken crackers in the bottom of a glass or bowl. Top with a handful of fresh berries. Top those with about half of the yogurt. Repeat, ending with a yogurt layer. Garnish with additional cracker crumbs and fruit, if desired.
Makes 1 Parfait
I was compensated for this post by Foodie Blogroll and Halogen. All thoughts and reviews are my own.
This sponsorship is brought to you by Activia Selects who we have partnered with for this promotion.
FREE coupon offer good 8/3 /11 - 8/15/11, up to 1 million coupons, on any Activia Selects Single Serve, up to $3.00. One coupon per household. Offer valid in the U.S only. VOID IN LA, NJ, CA. Coupon valid until 8/15/11.
Residents of LA, NJ, CA will be given a '$1 off 3 Activia Selects' coupon.